Tuesday (9/ 25) we updated our loyalty program. You are now able to earn and redeem loyalty points online.
Don't worry, nothing changed with the points you earned in-store, they're still there. Some of you may have received an email stating, "you've created a new customer account at Keuka Outlet. All you have to do is activate it." This is an account on our online store.
- You can either disregard the email
- Or you can activate the account
By activating the account you will be able to:
- Earn points for online orders
- Earn bonus points for online tasks (eg. liking on Facebook)
- Redeem rewards and use them online
- Check your loyalty point balance online
Without an account you can still:
- Earn and redeem points in-store
- Receive a birthday reward
- Receive an email once you've unlocked a reward
*If you signed up for our loyalty program in-store and already filled out your profile (birthday, gender and phone #), you will not need to fill that info again. Within the next couple days, that info will be in your profile if it's not already.
**If you choose not to activate the account you can contact us at any time to get your loyalty point balance. Choose one of the many ways to contact us:
- Message us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Live chat online (Tue - Sat 9-5)
- Text or call us at 585-743-0128 (Tue - Fri 10-7; Sat 10-6)
- We can also look up your balance while you're in-store (Tue - Sat 9-5)
Enjoy the new ways to earn points!