Brita Chrome On Tap Faucet Water Filtration System filters out odors and impurities for healthier, great -tasting water in a sleek chrome finish. Brita is the worlds #1 brand of water filtration. This basic faucet mount removes 99% of lead and reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* commonly found in tap water It features an extra layer to trap sediments and smaller contaminates. One Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16.9 oz. plastic water bottles, which cuts down on waste and saves money. This certified Brita water filter system attaches directly to standard faucets in five easy steps and includes a built-in filter indicator to signal the need for replacement after approximately 100 gallons or 4 months, whichever comes first. This model does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets. Get better taste on tap with the Brita Chrome On Tap Faucet Water Filter System.
- Basic Brita faucet water filter attaches to your standard faucet making tap water cleaner* and great-tasting; filtration system is easy to install; no tools required
- Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1800 single-use water bottles** per year
- The space efficient design attaches directly to your faucet giving you the choice of filtered or unfiltered water; Available in white and chrome color with a filter indicator for easy replacement reminders; Height 5.28"; Width 4.8"; Depth 2.26"; Weight .84 pounds
- Reduce 99% of lead, chlorine (taste and odor), asbestos, particulates, Benzene, and more; a helpful status indicator lets you know when to replace the filter with an easy 1-click filter replacement
- Replace your faucet mount water filter every 100 gallons or approximately every 4 months to keep water tasting great; this tap water filter fits standard faucets only, does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets; *vs tap; **16.9 oz water bottle