Mount-It! Laptop Desk Stand and Monitor Mount, Full Motion Height Adjustable Holder, Fits up to 17 Inch Notebooks, VESA 75, 100
- Universal office PC riser and computer monitor mount with a large vented tray. Works with Sony, HP, Asus, Apple MacBook, Acer, Toshiba, Chromebook, Netbook and gaming notebooks. Monitor arm mounts Samsung, Acer, Viewsonic, LG, Dell, HP, Asus, AOC, eMachines flat panel LCD and LED displays from 13" to 27" (13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24 and 27 inch monitors). Compatible with VESA 75 (75 x75 mm) and VESA 100 (100 x 100mm).
- The mount assembly is full-motion. The arms holding the laptop tray and the monitor head can be moved up and down on the vertical pole. The pole measures 17.7 inches from the desk surface. Laptop arm has two joints and monitor arm has one joint for optimal placement of the two, relative to each other.The arms can swivel/articulate left to right and towards or away from the user. Tray and monitor head can tilt up and down
- MI-3352LTMN notebook and monitor stand allows you to lift the laptop and the display up from your desk surface for a sit-stand and standing workstation set up or to raise them to an ergonomic height. Optimal placement of the screen may help reduce eye, neck and back pain. Increase your productivity by taking advantage of dual screens, which reduces the need to switch screens for different applications.
- Made from heavy-duty steel (arms and pole) and Aluminum (tray) materials. Each arm can carry up to 22 lbs of load. The laptop tray has venting holes to help with cooling by allowing the computer fan to discharge warm air from the laptop.
- Heavy duty "C" clamp integrated double lock ensures stable mounting onto the desk. The clamp mounts on desks or table with a thickness of maximum 4 inches. The pole and extension arms have cable management feature to organize wires and cables. Easy to install, you will be up and running in minutes.
Our items sometimes either need to be repackaged or taken out of their original packaging. These items are still new, but no longer in their original retail packaging. Some items will still be in retail packaging, but the packaging may have some shelf wear or damage. At this time we don't have these items specifically labeled on the store(we hope to be adding that soon).
Items that are in a condition other than "new" WILL be stated in the item description on the product page.
Questions about an item or its packaging? Feel free to contact us by clicking the chat button at the bottom right of any page. We typically respond within a few mins but sometimes can take up to 24 hours.