Botanical records show that Mandarin was cultivated in China as early as the 12th century BC. Mandarin Essential Oil can be used to soothe sore muscles, while its scent also has a relaxing and calming effect.
- Cleans naturally
- Soothes sore muscles
- Botanical name: Citrus deliciosa
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: Mandarin comes from the Rutaceae plant family. The tree can grow up to 5 meters. Its has knotted branches, light colored bark and produces small white flowers.
- Aroma: Intense, fresh scent characteristic of sweet oranges
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow orange to dark orange
- Blends Well With: Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 70%; γ-Terpinene: 20%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.