Botanical records show that Mandarin was cultivated in China as early as the 12th century BC. Mandarin Essential Oil can be used to soothe sore muscles, while its scent also has a relaxing and calming effect.
- Cleans naturally
- Soothes sore muscles
- Botanical name: Citrus deliciosa
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: Mandarin comes from the Rutaceae plant family. The tree can grow up to 5 meters. Its has knotted branches, light colored bark and produces small white flowers.
- Aroma: Intense, fresh scent characteristic of sweet oranges
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow orange to dark orange
- Blends Well With: Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 70%; γ-Terpinene: 20%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Orders shipping USPS:
Orders ship the next business day
Most orders ship out the same day, if placed before 4:30 pm EST. We try and ship out orders as quickly as possible.
Your order should arrive within 3 to 7 business days after it ships. If you qualify for a free shipping offer, expect your order within 3 to 7 business days after it ships.
Keuka Outlet is not responsible for loss or damage to items occurring after delivery by the carrier to you.
Online Order Returns:
Within 14 days from the date of delivery of order - full refund to your original payment method.
Things To Know:
- Original shipping charge is not refunded when returning items
- The cost of the return shipping label will be deducted from the final refund amount
- At this time, exchanges are done in store only
In Store Purchase Returns:
To complete your return, we require a printed or digital receipt.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Within 14 days of receipt date
- Items may be returned for a full refund to your original payment method
15 to 30 days after the original transaction date
- Items can be exchanged or returned for store credit (in the form of a gift card) for later use
Things To Know:
- After 30 days, you will not be able to return or exchange.
- Item(s) will be inspected upon returning to the store.
- Store credit never expires
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Intimate Clothing & Bathing Suits
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 10 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 118 Main St. Penn Yan New York US 14527.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 118 Main St. Penn Yan New York US 14527
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our items sometimes either need to be repackaged or taken out of their original packaging. These items are still new, but no longer in their original retail packaging. Some items will still be in retail packaging, but the packaging may have some shelf wear or damage. At this time we don't have these items specifically labeled on the store(we hope to be adding that soon).
Items that are in a condition other than "new" WILL be stated in the item description on the product page.
Questions about an item or its packaging? Feel free to contact us by clicking the chat button at the bottom right of any page. We typically respond within a few mins but sometimes can take up to 24 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.